Bharat Institute of Technology was established in the year 1999 by the Chinta Reddy Madusudhan Reddy Educational Society with the noble aim of imparting quality pharmacy education to students aspiring to become responsible pharmacists and to cater to the needs of pharmacy profession. The college is situated in a sprauuling 120 acre of campus situated 24 km from the heart of the city. The focus of the architecture of the gigantic pharmacy building is to provide the bright ambience needed for the overall growth of both the students and faculty. Bharat Institute of Technologies (BIT) mission is to impart the higher education to both urban and rural students in the field of pharmacy and to conduct advanced research programmes in fostering close partnership with R&D institutions and industries. Nurturing young minds into passionate pharma professionals. Institution is progressing under the leadership of Sri CH. VENUGOPAL REDDY garu, Chairman and Secretary, Bharat Group of Institutions, a dedicated, quality maintaining and passionate educationalist. Personal care to each and every student for the betterment of their bright future. Joyful learning experience in a holistic and an ambient environment.
The Main Objectives of the Institute are:
- Further enhancing the level of pharmaceutical education and research by training the future teachers, research scientists, and managers for the pharmaceutical industry and pharmacy teaching institutions.
- Continuing education programmes.
- Creation of National Centers to cater to the needs of pharmaceutical industries and other research and teaching institutes.
- Collaboration with Indian industries to meet the global challenges.
- Study of sociological aspects of drug “use and abuse”, and rural pharmacy etc.
- Conducting programmes on drug surveillance, community pharmacy and pharmaceutical management.
- Advanced research to expand the frontiers of knowledge and practice in this field to promote human welfare and give India a global competitive edge in the pharmaceutical field.